Why You Need VoIP for your MSP Marketing Services
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a revolutionary way for businesses to receive and deliver multimedia sessions and voice communication via IP networks. Simply put, VoIP technology makes it possible for employees and customers to communicate with the business. This is widely seen as an innovative way aimed at either replacing or complementing what the traditional businesses handsets do. Here’s why you should consider VoIP for your MSP marketing services.
Why Go VoIP?
You can improve business communication with prospects while saving communication costs by getting a VoIP telephone system and enhance your MSP marketing process. Before purchasing a VoIP telephone system, ask your end users three important questions:
• Do employees carry their own devices at work? Many businesses allow employees to carry their own devices (laptops, smartphones, and tablets) to work. If your employees carry these devices to work, chances are they might use these devices to call or text your clients. If this is the case, you shouldn’t discourage them from doing that. Simply formulate a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) plan and make sure all employees understand what the plan entails.
• Do you have a robust mobile devices management system in place? The BYOD plan should be part of a wider mobile device management system. This system must define your expectations regarding what your employees can or cannot do while at work. The system should also give you access to business data and pre-authorize you to delete any sensitive data that may be at risk at any time.
• Are the devices held by your employees compatible with your VoIP system?
As technology changes, the resulting versions of VoIP might require devices with higher specifications than those your employees have. This can impact the quality of communication between these devices and your VoIP system and resultant communications with your customers. You can address this by ensuring your employees are facilitated to acquire compatible devices as needs change.
Benefits of VoIP Migration
Making the switch to VoIP technology can be liberating for a business, but if you’re still looking for points to highlight, consider these additional perks:
• Easy to use – VoIP telephone systems are easy to use and enable your employees and customers to enjoy fast, clear transmissions over existing internet connections;
• Flexible – All staff can make and receive calls on the go from anywhere in the world;
• Cost effective – Enjoy up to 50 percent savings on current telephone bills by using VoIP telephone system in place of traditional telephony; and
• Mobile – You will always be connected to your VoIP telephone system as long as you have an Internet connection. This guarantees you never miss an important call.