How IT Services Marketing Generates Leads for Your MSP Business
Many MSP businesses fail to capitalize on the advantages that come with applying IT services marketing to generate leads because they lack the necessary techniques. You need to turn innovative, gripping, and highly informative content to produce tangible results and revenue. Here is how it happens:
Create Great Content to Convert Visitors into Leads
You will be able to effectively generate leads if you can attract a high number of visitors to your website. About 1% of all your website traffic makes up the total leads generated. This means that if your aim is to get 300 monthly leads, you should attract at least 30,000 visitors each month. Getting people to visit your website will mean nothing, however, if they cannot find anything worthwhile in it. This is why you have to create fresh, highly intriguing, and informative content for your site. Great content can help you double the percentage of leads from the same number of visitors that you may get. You should be able to maintain the interest of your visitors to prevent them from hitting the “Back” button or abandoning your site altogether. When a visitor leaves a page within the first 10 seconds, it often indicates that he/she did not get the information that he/she was looking for. Therefore, the IT services marketing content that you offer should be as precise as possible.
Content Generates Sales from Your Leads
The content that you create should be able to convince your website visitors to sign up for the product that you are offering. Many visitors may visit your site out of curiosity or because of the compelling content that you provided in the previous pages. However, getting them to fill a subscription form, return calls, or respond to emails may need more effort. Only about 10% of the leads that you generated will convert into active sales. You should target the remaining 90% of leads rather than presuming that they will not amount to any sales. Web users who download content, for instance, are legitimate leads which you can cultivate into potential sales. You can move prospects from mere awareness to serious consideration and ultimately to decision using intriguing content, such as blog articles and targeted emails.
You Can Use Sales Prospects into Clients
The most critical part of your IT services marketing is turning your sales prospects into customers or clients to commit into making a purchase. You can be successful in this marketing endeavor by producing educational content linked to the product that you are selling from other external sources.
Content marketing requires you to be active in all phases of a potential purchase. Ensure that the content is relevant to the product that you are offering. The links that you provide to sources should be legitimate enough to boost the credibility of your website and company.
About our Contributor
Robert Naragon is the Founder and President of ITQue, Inc. (pronounced “i-teek”), an Managed IT Services based in San Jose and Campbell that provides IT Support in San Jose. ITQue provides a wide range of IT services to San Jose based companies. And ITQue provides managed services to help San Jose small and mid-sized businesses increase productivity and profitability with customized, flexible hybrid cloud and IT outsourcing solutions in San Jose. Prior to ITQue, he was the Founder and President of VistanetIT, Inc., also based in Campbell, an IT Support Provider to small and medium-sized businesses in San Jose.
Powered by MSP Marketing